MISS ROSE Curling and Lengthening Mascara thickens and lengthens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them silky and flake-free for a complete, dramatic look.
What you should know:
- MISS ROSE Mascara is a one-of-a-kind product that separates and thickens lashes up to 5 times their natural length.
- The Volume Maximizing Brush evenly and effortlessly collects and thickens each lash, keeping lashes silky and free of flakes, smudges, and clumps.
- It’s made to preserve and nourish lashes while also preventing clumping. Suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
- It’s easy to remove with soap and water, and it’s safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.
- It’s water-resistant.
How TO Use Miss Rose Mascara
- Curl your lashes first.
- Swirl the wand around in the mascara tube to thoroughly coat the bristles with the mascara. Make sure you’re not continually pushing your rod into the line. This forces air into the box, clumping the mascara and causing it to dry up faster.
- Use a wiggling motion to apply the mascara starting at the roots.
- Repeat with the lower lashes.
- If your lashes are clumping together or have clumps of mascara on them, use a clean wand to comb them out.
- Apply another layer of mascara to complete the look. This is dependent on how much volume you want to give your lashes.