For a full, dramatic appearance, MISS ROSE Curling and Lengthening Mascara thickens and lengthens lashes evenly and smoothly, keeping them silky and flake-free.
MISS ROSE Curling and Lengthening Mascara Details
Introducing MISS ROSE Mascara, an innovative product that separates and thickens lashes to a length that is five times their natural length. When used with the Volume Maximizing Brush, each lash is collected and thickened in an equal and easy manner, leaving lashes soft and free of flakes, smudges, and clumps. In addition to avoiding clumping, it is designed to protect and nourish the lashes.
Individuals who wear contact lenses or have sensitive eyes can benefit from this product. It’s simple to remove with soap and water, and it’s safe for people who use contact lenses or have sensitive eyes. It’s made of a water-resistant material.
How To Apply Miss Rose Mascara
- Curl your lashes before you begin.
- Swirl the wand around in the mascara tube to ensure that all of the bristles are fully coated with the mascara.
- Check to see that you are not repeatedly putting your rod into the line.
- Because this drives air into the box, the mascara clumps and dries more quickly as a result of the increased pressure.
- Start at the roots and work your way up your lashes with a wriggling motion.
- Repeat the process with the lower lashes.
- Comb your lashes out if they are clumping together or if you have clumps of mascara on them. A clean wand will do the trick.
In order to finish the effect, add another layer of mascara. How much volume you want to give your lashes is determined by your own preference.